We are a mission-driven, student-centered school
Tungwah Wenzel International School is committed to developing students’ curiosity and creativity to become self-regulated lifelong learners. As a well-resourced school with the backing from the prestigious Tung Wah Education Group, we are uniquely positioned to provide a truly high-quality international education that prepares students for the opportunities and challenges of the future.
- Serving ages 3 to 18
- Committed to pursuing an international curriculum
- Pursuing AdvancEd accreditation
- Low student-teacher ratios
- Highly-qualified and experienced staff from all around the world
- Adheres to the 8-Point Curriculum Compass of inquiry-based learning, 21st century learning, college and career
readiness, global competency, character building, dynamic bilingual learning, holistic learning, and experiential learning.